WILLA MAE WOLFE COMMUNITY SERVICE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS DUE APRIL 11, 2014
The Willa Mae Wolfe Community Service Scholarship was established by the Franklin Township Civic League in 1998. The Scholarship is awarded each year to a Franklin Township resident who is a graduating high school senior to assist with the costs of continuing education. ( Please click "read more" at the bottom to access additional information. )
1) The primary qualifying requirement for the scholarship is volunteer participation in the community.
2) Volunteer activities not related to sports or academic activities are more heavily weighted for consideration.
3) Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of “C”, or the equivalent, in order to be considered and should provide a copy of the most recently completed grading period to verify current academic standing.
4) Letters if recommendation may be included with the application.
5) Additional sheets may be attached to describe volunteer activities.
Applications are available at the Civic League office and at the guidance offices of Franklin Central, Lutheran and Roncalli High Schools. You may also download an application by clicking on this link.
|Application - updated 3-2014 (1).pdf||59.2 KB|